Kulturwerk | A cultural scheme for jobseekers
- Discovery and promotion of personal resources and skills
- To gain employability skills
- Social integrationSupport with job search
- Development of a sense of initiative
- Knowledge and skills acquisition in the areas of culture, handicrafts, health and sales
Men and women over 50 who are long-term unemployed and who for a variety of reasons are having difficulty entering the mainstream jobs market.
Scheme discription and methods
- Qualifications in the area of handicraft product manufacturing and in the planning and organisation of sales and marketing strategies
- Cultural itinerary: 20 encounters with art and culture in the "Golden City" of Pforzheim.
- Training in data processing
- Courses in health promotionGuidance and support with psycho-social difficulties
- Support in the search for a training place or placement
- Assistance with accessing further sources of support
- For every completed hour worked a top-up allowance of €1.50 will be paid in addition to the ALG-II
Length of scheme
Length of scheme: 6 months | There is a weekly work-time commitment of between 15 and 20 hours.
Admission to sheme
Admission is by allocation via a Jobcentre placement officer at the commencement of the scheme (transfer is possible in specific cases).