Job Service | Placement and supervision in internal and external assignment locations for Work Opportunities
- To promote and consolidate work motivation
- To gain employability skills
- Social integration and skills acquisition
- Support with job search
- Development of a sense of initiative and of self-worth
Men and women who are long-term unemployed and who have additional disadvantages.
Scheme discription and methods
- Summary profiling
- Placement at assignment locations with charities, churches, clubs and associations, cultural and environmental protection organisations
- Individual support measures focusing on career/employment perspectives
Length of scheme
6 months, with the option to extend to 9-12 months | hours per week: 15-25
Number of places
Admission to sheme
Recipients of ALG II | Admission is possible at any time.